Adjusting the Base Ringer Volume:
- Take the handset out of the base and turn the base over.
- There is a switch on the underside of the base that can be moved to raise or lower the ringer.
- There are small squares above the switch to indicate loudness. The larger the square, the louder the volume.
- Move the switch to the desired ring level to set the ring volume.
- Tap the SEL key on the left side next to the earpiece.
- Tap the 3 key.
- You will see Ring On. Tap the bottom of the toggle switch under the Caller ID screen to change it to Ring Off.
- Tap the SEL key again. You should hear 2 confirmation beeps.
- The handset will no longer ring. Please be aware of this if you are taking the handset far from the base because you may not know when you receive a phone call.