CLTVBT Initial Pairing
The transmitter and headset will need to be paired together before they can be used. The instructions are listed below.
- Make sure both the headset and the Bluetooth transmitter are fully charged and are both OFF before you begin the pairing process.
- Start with the transmitter (not plugged into the charging cable). PRESS AND HOLD the ON button on the transmitter. You may see a blue flash of light, but keep holding even longer until you see alternating fast red and blue flashing lights (this is pairing mode).
- Now turn on the headset. PRESS AND HOLD the ON button on the headset. You will see a blue flash of light, but keep holding the button down until you see the alternating fast red and blue flashing lights (this is pairing mode).
- Put both devices next to one another. When you see the transmitter flash blue one time followed by the headset blinking twice, the two devices have connected.
- You can now plug the transmitter into the source of your sound. Usually within about 30 seconds after connecting the headset and transmitter, you'll be able to hear the sound. You can plug it into the 3.5mm stereo earphone jack or you can use the included Red & White RCA Jack adapter to plug into your Audio Output on the rear of your television or cable box. You can also feel free to plug in your charging cable while the transmitter is in use. It can recharge while it is transmitting.
- If your audio output jacks are in an inaccessible area on the rear of your TV, you can purchase an RCA Jack extension cable (at your local electronics store.)
- Your transmitter will turn off automatically after a period of time with no audio transmission. You can turn your headset off after use by just holding down the ON button until you see a solid red light.
- Be sure to charge your headset for use the next day.