Programming numbers into the Phonebook on the A6BT:
1. Tap the left soft key under the word Menu. (The soft keys are the buttons directly below the Caller ID screen. They have little white marks on them that look like minus signs).
2. Tap the bottom edge of the navigation key under the phonebook icon to move down the list to Phonebook. (The navigation key is the large square key in the center under the Caller ID screen.)
3. You will see Empty on the screen.
4. Tap the left soft key under the word Select.
5. Tap the left soft key again to select the word New.
6. You will see Name? on the screen.
7. Use the dialing pad to enter the name of the person you are entering in the phonebook. For example, if you are entering the name Joe, tap the 5 key once, the 6 key three times and the 3 key twice to get the name on the screen. If you enter the wrong letter, tap the right soft key to erase that letter.
8. Tap the left soft key under the word Save to store the name.
9. You will see Number? on the screen.
10. Use the dialing pad to type in the phone number exactly how you would dial it if calling the person.
11. Tap the left soft key under the word Save to store the number.
12. You will see the melodies listed on the screen and hear the highlighted melody play. You can tap the bottom edge of the navigation key under the phonebook icon to choose the ringtone melody for the person.
13. Tap the left soft key under the word Save to store the melody.
14. Continue following the same steps to store all of your phonebook entries.