Programming M1-M4 on the A6BT Handset
Use the following steps to program the M1 - M4 memory buttons on the A6BT handset:
- Press and hold the M1 button until you see Number ? on the screen.
- Enter the number exactly as you would dial it. Include 1 and the area code if need be.
- Tap the left soft key under Save. (The soft keys are found directly below the Caller ID screen and have white lines in them that look like minus signs).
- You will see a list of melodies on the screen. These are the ringtones you can choose from for this person. It will default to the main ringtone you have chosen. If you want to keep that ringtone, tap the left soft key under Save. If you would like to change the ringtone, tap the bottom edge of the large key with the icons on it to go through the list until you find the ringtone you want. When you find the ringtone, tap the left soft key under Select.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 for the M2 - M4 keys.
- To dial these numbers, just tap the key you want to call. The number will appear on the screen and the line will activate and call the number.