Programming the 8 Memory Buttons
To store numbers in the photo memory keys on the CSC500 amplified Spirit Phone.
To test that the programming worked, just lift the handset and press the button you programmed. If the phone starts to dial, then the number has taken.
- Lift the handset off the base.
- Press and release the Store button. (The Store button is the rightmost silver button just above the Volume slide lever on the face of the phone).
- Dial the phone number you want to store using the keypad on the phone. Make sure to dial it EXACTLY as you would if you were calling the person. Use 1 + area code if necessary
- Press and release the photo memory key where you want that number saved.
- Press and release the Store key to save the number.
- Hang up the handset.