Quattro 4.0 Advice for Beginners
- When first using your Quattro 4.0, only pair it with one device. Take some time to get used to how the Quattro 4.0 works before you attempt to use it with more than one device at a time.
- When using the Quattro 4.0 with the microphone, make sure you press the button on the microphone to call the Quattro 4.0 to establish the live connection. Just connecting the microphone does not automatically mean the devices are “talking.” There is one more step to get a “live line” between the microphone and the Quattro 4.0.
- When you are pairing the Quattro 4.0 to a second Bluetooth device, you must TURN OFF the original device the Quattro 4.0 was paired to. The Quattro 4.0 will not pair to something new if it is still connected to a previous device. For example: If your Quattro 4.0 is paired to your cell phone, and you would like to pair it to the A6BT, you must first turn off the Bluetooth in your cell phone. Once the Bluetooth is turned off, the Quattro 4.0 will pair with the A6BT. After it is paired to the A6BT, you can turn the Bluetooth on your cell phone back on and it will connect to the Quattro 4.0. Then you can use either the cell phone or the A6BT with the Quattro 4.0.
- The Quattro 4.0 is the passive device in the Bluetooth relationship. If you have the Quattro 4.0 connected to 2 devices, the Quattro 4.0 will connect with whatever device you are using to make a call or play music. If you are streaming music to your Quattro 4.0 and you need to make a cell phone call, once you initiate the call on your cell phone, the music will mute and the cell phone will take over. Once you hang up the call, the music will then start to play again. Any action done by the Quattro 4.0 is initiated by the device it is connected to.
- When adjusting the volume on your Quattro 4.0, use the pad of your finger to tap the raised arrows on the face of the device. When looking down at the Quattro 4.0, the raised arrow on the left lowers the volume and the raised arrow on the right raises the volume. Tapping with your nail will not change the settings.